Tuesday 2 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: HOLD ON TO THE WORD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:116-117 KJV
[116] Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope. [117] Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.


PRAYER: FATHER I RECEIVE YOUR WORD BY FAITH. I RECEIVE LIGHT IN YOUR WORD. I RECEIVE YOUR WORD OF LIFE, HEALING AND DIRECTION.I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. I AM ENCOURAGED AND STRENGTHENED BY THE WORD. I  RECEIVE INSTRUCTION IN YOUR WORD.HOLYSPIRIT GUIDE ME BY YOUR WORD. I OPEN MY HEART AND EXTEND MY FAITH TO BE RECEPTIVE TO YOUR WORD. I RECEIVE GRACE NOT TO LET GO OF GOD’S   PROMISES AND I STAY FOCUSED ON GOD’S WORD 

WORD- The word of God is your encouragement in tough seasons of life . The life of a man is in His spirit and the word of God is the feed of the spirit . When you hold to God’s word your strength is renewed from day to day when. God’s word is unfailable. The grace to hold on to His God and his word alone . Your waiting season is sustained by waiting and holding to God’s word and you shall never be ashamed. The word encourages and give strength.

TODAY’S TIP: THE WORD IS LIFE. HOLD ON TO IT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment