Friday 19 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the mercies of God showers like rain upon me 
I declare that every evil rising is defeated 
The power of death and hell is broken
The enemy shall not exact upon me nor the son of wickedness afflict me 

I declare that I am delivered from satanic web 
I have deliverance in mount Zion 
I am a city of joy 
Sorrow shall have no place me 

I declare that I enter my new level
What the enemy meant for evil God turn it around for good 
My new dawn starts now
Where I have been disapproved , I am choosen and favoured 
what took years for others to achieve I get with ease

I declare that I am a hell depopulator and a great generation raiser 
Good things flow to me and flows through me 
Where I have been labelled wrong, I receive honour and good reward

All is coming together for my good 
The heavens of answered prayers are opened to me 
I reap in plenty and I’m satisfied with good things 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment