Saturday 20 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I proclaim the wonders of God today and I declare that I am a showroom of His handiwork
I am not a noise but a voice all Over nations 
I declare that the light of God’s glory upon me outweighs dark season 

I am in my season of manifold wonders 
I receive wisdom not to miss it in lives journey 
I triumph over the wickedness of the wicked 
I leap over every barrier standing on my way 

I am in my season of  deliverance and breakthrough 
I drink the new wine of the spirit 
I manifest with fresh oil and new level of grace 

I am covered and enveloped in Gods presence 
I decree that sorrow shall not cover my face 
My head is lifted and it shines 

My cup runs over with goodness and mercy everyday of my life 
I take hold of the benefit of today , no good thing will be withheld from me 
It’s the Lord day ,
A day God has made in my favour 
It is my day of glory power and victory
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment