Monday 22 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the anointing of Christ is inside of me
I am a carrier of truth , I am a carrier of light and a bearer of good tidings 
I know what I ought to say and  my lips are graced

I am dependent on the solid rock Jesus 
I live the life of the Spirit by Faith in Christ 
I operate by the revelation of the Spirit
The spirit of God quickens my mortal body

I declare that anything not found in Christ  is not found in me 
Every weight on my shoulder has been carried away on the cross
The power of resurrection brings alive good things in me 

The Lord made me and fashioned me and has given me understanding 
I have wisdom than the ancient 
I am anointed for excellence 
I move with speed in the right direction 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen 

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment