Sunday 21 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has blessed me and loved me with His everlasting love 
I walk in God’s presence and authority 
I am a royal breed ,anointed by the Holy Ghost 

My life is an expression of the kingdom and grace 
I am a nation builder and a blessing to my generation and beyond 
I connect to great people from all nations
My coast is enlarged 

I receive grace released to all men  and I’m  exempted from evil
I am a Holy nation and a seed a righteousness 
I walk diligently and grace flows from my lips 

I live by the ordinance of the spirit of God 
I daily manifest the fruit of the spirit 
I walk in boldness and love 

I live daily to the glory of God 
I live not of my own will but of the will of the father 
Christ is my source and sufficiency 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!

Happy Sunday FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment