Saturday 6 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FAITH IT

BIBLE FOCUS : 2 Timothy 1:12 KJV
[12] For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.


PRAYER- FATHER I WANT TO KNOW YOU AND THE POWER OF RESURRECTION. FATHER REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME. FATHER OPEN THE EYES OF MY UNDERSTANDING. FATHER I TRUST YOU AGAINST ALL ODDS. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO CONQUER AND RISE IN VICTORY. FATHER SHINE YOUR LIGHT IN MY SPIRIT.I WILL NOT LOOSE MY FAITH IN THIS RACE. MY FAITH WILL PRESS ON. I PUT MY FAITH IN JESUS, I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

WORD- Know who you have believed. Knowledge they say is power , and the Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. When you have the knowledge of who God is , your faith is strengthened ,renewed and equipped. When you know God for who He is, trusting Him will come easy and you will get to a level of faith that doesn’t only move mountain but transform situations. Your faith in trusting God through all seasons will pull you through different phases. Focus on God nit the situation 

TODAY’TIP:BE PERSUADED AGAINST ALL ODDS THAT GOD IS ABLE AND NO MAN WILL TAKE HIS GLORY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment