Friday 5 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: PRESERVED BY THE HOLYGHOST 

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 1:14 KJV
[14] That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.


PRAYER-HOLYSPIRIT HELP ME,DIRECT ME ,AND GUIDE ME. I KNOW I AM NOT COMFORTLESS COS THE HOLYSPIRIT IS MY COMFORTER. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS MY GUIDE IN ALL THINGS. I SEE HIS HAND AND I ENJOY HIS MERCY. I WILL NOT LOOSE WHATEVER GOD HAS COMMITTED INTO MY HAND. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MY STAYING POWER. I WEATHER THROUGH EVERY STORM AND I DEFEAT EVERY OBSTACLE. THE GOOD THING IN MY HANDS SHALL NOT DIE. I REFUSE TO STRUGGLE WITH FLESH FOR THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS AT WORK IN ME, IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

WORD: The Holy Spirit was given to us by Jesus Christ to be our help. You must acknowledge the place of the Holy Ghost and ask for help. The way to sustain what God has given you is God Himself, by the help of the HolyGhost. Keep the devil off good things in your life by acknowledging the giver. You can’t sustain a product without the help and guidance of the producer/maker.Activate the place of the spirit of God in you making demand of grace given. Say HolyGhost help me . Stop struggling with flesh and start activating your faith and ask help from God. 

TODAY’S TIP: YOU CAN’T LOOSE THAT GOOD THING IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CARRY INSIDE OF YOU, TO SUSTAIN IT YOU NEED GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment