Wednesday 3 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL 

BIBLE FOCUS: 1 Samuel 17:45,47 KJV
[45] Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. [47] And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.

PRAYER: FATHER I RELY ON YOU FOR VICTORY. I DECLARE THAT I CONQUER EVERY SITUATION BY THE POWER OF GOD. THE DEVIL WILL NOT USE MY LIFE AS A CARICATURE. I MOUNT THROUGH A TROOP AND I LEAP OVER WALLS. I HAVE THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO TAKE OVER. I AM AN OVERCOMER I WILL NOT BE OVERCOMED BY THE WICKED. I FACE EVERYDAY KNOWING GOD IS MY STAY AND STAND. . I WILL NOT SUBMIT TO THE ENEMY , THE LORD HAS CRUSHED ALL THE ENEMY UNDER MY FEET SHORTLY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!


WORD- It is not how much you know or how much you have prayed and fasted that brings you to victory,rather it is the total dependence on God. The foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men. Saul saw a man with staves but he didn’t know that the Lord was his stay. The Lord was on His side. He understood that battles are more of spiritual than physical, that knowledge gave him victory . The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Another says they that know their God shall be strong and do exploit. In the phase of battle know God!

TODAY’S TIP: YOUR STRENGTH TO WIN IS IN JESUS!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment