Thursday 11 February 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ 
I abound in Grace and manifest by faith 
I am not defined by the world , for I am in Christ love

I declare that every voice of hell is silenced forever 
I breath in the breath of life and I exhale anything not of God 
I am immune to anything that is not of God in me 

I jump out of anything militating against my peace 
I am carried in the light of the grace of God that appeared unto all men 
I have grace to function above my present state 


I decree the enthronement of God’s kingdom over my life 
Every other authority not aligned to his will is demolished 
I decree that the altar of mercy is raised against every satanic altar of judgement 
I receive divine mercy and I show compassion towards others 
I have peace with God and man and peace on all side 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment