Monday 1 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that it’s a new day  and a new dawn for me 
I have the fullness of God in all I do
This day brings me the heritage of those who serve God 
This month unfolds extraordinary blessings for me 

I am on the winning  side 
I am the head and not the  tail 
I walk prosperously 

In this new month I subdue nations 
I take over territories in the name of Jesus 
Where I have experienced ordeal , I move up to upliftment 
I have peace on all sides 

My strength will not fail
I’m renewed in my inner man 
I draw strength and joy from the well of salvation 

I walk in the righteousness and fulfilment of the fathers will
My eyes are opened and my heart is enlightened 
I run my race with grace 

I am filled with the fullness of grace upon grace
and I move from glory to glory
Christ is within me I shall not fear nor fail
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍
Happy new month

No comments:

Post a Comment