Friday 26 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WALKING WITH GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 111:10 KJV
[10] The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments : his praise endureth for ever.


PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAY IN THE FATHERS STEAD. I RECEIVE GRACE TO OBEY THE WILL OF THE FATHER. I RECEIVE GRACE NOT BE ENVIOUS BUT STAY IN HIS WILL AND WALK IN HIS TIMING. I RECEIVE DIVINE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING TO WALK IN TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD. I WILL NOT FALL SHORT. I SHALL NOT BE ONCE UPON A TIME TOPIC. I RECEIVE THE VOICE BY THE HOLY GHOST TO SPEAK THE MIND OF GOD TO MEN. I WILL NOT BE MISDIRECTED, FOR I AM BLESS BY THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- The will of God/plan of God is understood when lived. The plan is a process and it unveils with time, that’s why you need the wisdom of God to live the life God has for you. You can not understand Gods plan leaning on your own understanding. The fear of God, the ability to love God totally and know that you can’t do without him, is wisdom and in living this life of reverence to God in obedience, is understanding to understand his plan you must stay in His stead obediently 

TODAY’S TIP: TOTAL OBEDIENCE AND FAITH IS WHAT IT TAKES TO WALK INTO AND ACCESS THE DOORS GOD HAS SET BEFORE US !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment