Tuesday 16 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: TEACHABILITY IS HUMILITY 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Timothy 6:3-4 KJV
[3] If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; [4] He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,


PRAYER: I PRAY THAT I WILL NOT ONLY BE A HEARER BUT A DOER OF YOUR WILL. I WILL NOT BE LOST IN MYSELF . I HEAR AND I YIELD TO HEARING. I WALK IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS AND I TRUST IN HIS GRACE EVERY HOUR. I STAND FOR THE TRUTH AND NOT FIGHT AGAINST THE TRUTH. I REJECT STRIVE AND ENGY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

WORD-Being able to yield to the word and learn from it is humility. The word is for reprove,correction,insurrection. The word is a guide for life . Anyone that tries to do things on their own is proud . Because the word is a manuscript to live , the life that God desires us to live . It takes humility to learn from it . It is not wisdom to shun the word, it is wisdom to yield to it . Live by the word that is what makes you wise.

TODAY’S TIP- THE WORD IS GOD ,WHEN YOU YIELD TO IT , IT WORKS IN YOU !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment