Saturday 27 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a seed of greatness 
I am a corner stone by mercy 
I function in grace and light of God’s will
My whole body receives light

I am consumed with the zeal of my Father in heaven 
I have the heart of obedience and fear of God 
I am a divine revelation of His will here on earth 
I live each day fulfilled and not frustrated 

Good seeds bear fruit in me 
My life is a fertile ground 
I am watered by God 
I am rooted in the vine who is my source 
I will not run out of the blessedness of heaven 

I am the one whom God has choosen , loved and blessed 
I enter into the season of what only God  can do  mouth watering miracles 
My life receive voice to speak in places that matter 
Everything connected to me and has my name on in it will be heard ,seen and known 

I reject the spirit of back to zero point 
My room of honor shall not become my place of shame 
I will enjoy the faithfulness of God all the days of my life in Jesus name,AMEN!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment