Monday 1 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am surrounded by the presence of God, he leads me everywhere I go he leads 
I will not fall nor be worn out ,the living water is my refreshing 
Where I have lost I am restored in full 

The Lord will not suffer my feet to be moved 
He keeps me and surrounds me with his lovingkindness and tender mercies 
The angels of God are constantly on the watch over me

I refuse to remain where God is not , I go up thither 
I walk in the path of greatness 
I am surrounded with possibilities and I manifest wonders

I will not drown in the dungeon of life 
My soul is lifted with rejoicing
I am fastened to the rock , I am immovable by the storm

I declare that what Christ did on the cross for me has abolished every works of death and he’ll
The power of resurrection is at work in me 
I live in the resurrected life and I manifest Christ 

I receive grace and strength for today 
I receive divine help today 
I am connected to great open doors by mercy 
I enjoy the streams of favour
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment