Tuesday 9 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that in God’s compassion I receive mercy
I declare that my pursuit and song is Jesus only 
I am in the light , I am of God and I walk in the light and Liberty where Christ has made me free

I declare that nothing will distract me from God’s presence 
Familiar voices of afflictions and sorrow is gone forever 
I only hear the voice of peace and that which is of God

My feet are blessed with good tidings 
Everywhere I go the harvest of blessings springforth
I am in my fruitful season in all season 

My feet shall not fail
My knees shall not be feeble
I receive strength to to soar 
I receive grace to exceed limitations 

I lack nothing of what God has given
I harness great things and I expand in my field  
I am limitless 
I manifest in the authority in the name of Jesus 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment