Monday 8 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has won it all for me 
where it seems like everything is failing, I will still be mounting higher in victory
My place is not in what I have but what Christ has given

I am assured that God is able to make His grace abound towards me in all things
I have all sufficiency in Him 
I reflect the Christlike nature of goodness 

I have peace over the storm 
I have rest from all troubles
I am not neglected, my glory is seen, my voice is heard and my star shines

I move from backstage to the front seat 
I receive the garment of honour and celebration 
I am a candidate of success and not failure 
I succeed , I win and influence positively 

I refuse to accept defeat 
I rise from every fall 
I am drawn in by the fathers love and carried in His arm

Where I have disappointments ,doors of opportunity begins to open up
Strange miracles are in order for me 
Congratulations is my daily testimony 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment