Friday 12 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I see the goodness of God and I enjoy the loving kindness of the Father 
I am a light upon a hill , I am not hidden 
I am fruitful and I multiply 

I am in the secret place, hidden in Christ Jesus 
I walk in the authority of Jesus therefore satan loose His grip over me 
The miraculous manifests in me

I have joy that knows no bound 
I am rejoicing in season and out of season
Jesus is the captain of my boat ,I will not sink 
I declare that every billows become still at the presence of God

I lay off every weight on my shoulder 
I refuse to be depressed by burdens
I refuse to carry what Jesus bore for me
I declare that my new season is now
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment