Wednesday 24 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am in the best season of my life 
God is settling the impossible and giving me new songs all round 
I am located and favoured by helpers of destiny 

My new song is now 
My new dawn is now
My season of celebration is now 
What took years to get, now comes with ease

I call forth angels of help all round 
My season to be blessed by God shall never expire 
I shall never be ashamed 
The Lord is always on time for my help 

Only good things have access to me 
The love of the father embraces me 
I connect with the right contact 
I am introduced to the right people, in the right place at the right time 

My heavens release my rain in due season
I move from every season of delay to speed 
Open heavens and open doors manifest in my life 

My heart pursue after God daily 
I panth for the living God 
I am sponsored on the bill of grace 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!

Good day FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment