Sunday 28 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Love of God fills my heart and illuminate my mind 
The Holy Spirit is my guide, my comfort and my help
I have the light of revelation by the Spirit of God 

I declare that I am a vessel  of honour 
My service in the house of God  shall not be a waste 
I give myself fully to God’s will and word
I shall not be a cast away here on earth and in heaven 
In the end I shall not miss my reward and crown of glory 

I have the favour and flavour of the Holy Ghost 
The Lord is my burden bearer 
I travel light 
I bear the armour of Christ Jesus 
I am a carrier of the weapons of Fire 
The gate of hell shall never prevail against me 

I am in the meeting room of mercy
Angels of God are present for my help 
The Lord Jehovah is riding in the heavens for my help 
I am a carrier of His grace and a receiver of His divine benefit 

Everyday is my day of divine encounter 
My heavens shall not  be.Closed 
Brass are breaking asunder as my rain of due season release it’s outpour
In Jesus name I have  declared,Amen!

Happy Sunday FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment