Wednesday 17 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is a shield against the fiery darts of the wicked
I am in Christ and Christ is in me I will not fear
My heart is fixed trusting in the Lord

I declare that I  am in the room of favour 
I am choosen as the best 
I am elevated to the top of the pinnacle of success 

I declare that I succeed in my endeavours
My hands are made to prosper as touching anything 
I record successful outcomes and mind blowing results 

I am empowered by grace 
The grace of God pushes me beyond my limit 
I increase in grace of our Lord Jesus 

I declare that Jesus is the essence of my life 
I harness the fullness of life in Christ Jesus 
I am not alone , the Holy Spirit is my companion 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment