Friday 5 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the mercy of  God is my companion 
The presence of the Lord is with me whithersoever I go 
The Lord gives me grace and help in time of need 

I raise a sound of hallelujah and every wall of Jericho in my life become a plain ground 
I declare that from today evil pursuers will hear strange sound and they will flee
I am under the guidance of the heavenly host of angels 

I am a citizen of the kingdom , where my father is that’s where I reside 
I will never be at the mercy of the wicked , I am carried on the wings of the Father
The gate of hell will not prevail in my life and ancient doors give way 

I have authority in the name of Jesus 
Wherever I go I manifest dominion
I declare that the Lord is on my side 

I surrender myself as a living sacrifice to God 
I am yours Lord use  me 
Living waters flow through me and I birth life in the HolyGhost 

I break out of the hands of the wicked into liberty and victory
I break out of every negative flow and I connect to the life in the blood of Jesus 
I manifest the life in the blood of Jesus 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment