Wednesday 17 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: HOLD ON TO GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 9:13 KJV
[13] Have mercy upon me, O Lord ; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:


PRAYER- FATHER SHOW ME MERCY. FATHER DRAW ME WITH YOUR MERCY. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM THE HATE OF THE WICKED. FATHER BE THOU MY STRONG HABITATION. FATHER PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED. FATHER PULL ME OUT OF EVERY TROUBLE. FATHER BREATH LIFE INTO ME AND GIVE ME STRENGTH TO PULL THROUGH TILL THE END. I WILL NEVER BE PULL TO SHAME. I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE LORD HAS HEARD THE CRY OF MY HEART AND MY SUPPLICATION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-  when you are in trouble call upon God and He will reach out to you with His hand. There are lots of experiences that comes with choosing the path you are on but you must not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy to distract you . The only escape route is God. When it seems like the waters of life is drowning you, you can breath through His sufficient grace , you can reach for his hand and let him help you up. There will always be trials but you can overcome with God . His mercy can bring you out unburdened. 

TODAY’S TIP: THAT FIX YOU ARE IN IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE, GOD IS USING IT TO FIX THINGS IN YOUR LIFE. YOU MAY NOT SEE IT BUT GOD IS WORKING 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment