Wednesday 10 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have an all round o’clock testimony 
I am recording success and not recounting nor recycling failure
I manifest on the bill of grace 

My weaknesses are exposed to the rock of ages and I draw strength from the throne of grace
I have help through all seasons by mercy 
where I have been written off , I am now recommended 

Today my hands are open to receive my rereward 
I thirst for God and not the world 
The kingdom of God is before me therefore every other thing is added to me 

Nothing shall separate me from God’s love 
Jesus is my perfect peace 
It is no longer I that live but Christ in me 
I am a reflection of Him and I manifest in divine mandate 

I will not sell the truth
I will not give up on the hope of the higher calling 
I live for Jesus day after day
I am led by the Spirit and yielded in total obedience 
I am  found worthy by the blood of Jesus and the mercies of  God 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment