Tuesday 23 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I am  God’s wonder of creation 
I was made in His beauty and I live for His glory
I manifest in the grace of my Father in heaven 
I am a kingdom asset and graced

I function under grace  I will not be disgrace 
Mercy moves me from mess to Miracles
I am for signs and wonders 
My household are for testimonies 

I declare that my life experience the move of the Spirit 
I am springing from the vine in all fruitfulness
My life shall never be barren
I call forth good springs 

Today I rise as a shining light 
In my family line I break new records and surmount limitations 
I am a candidate of greatness and an attraction of blessings 

I declare that I am in God’s covering 
I have pleasures in His presence forevermore 
I am delivered from all affliction 
I am enveloped in the garment of praise
In Jesus name,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment