Thursday 25 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Jesus is my fountain that won’t run  dry 
I drink from the fountain of living water
I am filled with the word and not the world 
I am not empty I have abundance

I am not without covering the glory of God is my cover 
My spirit man receive fire and become uplifted 
I reject strange fire ,Holy Ghost invade my life
My spirit man receives fire, becomes a spiritual giant and burn for God

My head accept fresh oil and begins to shine 
Jesus has taken the key and He owns the key of David therefore I claim back all that the devil has stolen from me 
I receive light and clarity 
My dreams and vision shall not be frustrated 

Divine mercy becomes my voice 
Unmerited favour become my voice 
Grace becomes my wings to  soar 

What Jesus did for me on the cross can not be aborted therefore devil has no hold on me 
The life of the blood of Jesus lives in me 
The resurrection power is at work in me therefore everything within and around me lives 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment