Sunday 7 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am constantly in the will of the Father
I walk by faith and I live in wisdom
What Jesus did on the cross for me is accomplished and not aborted 

I declare that I am favored and not frustrated 
I walk in vision and divine revelation 
I constantly abide in faith 

I conquer obstacles and defy all odds
I step into greatness and possibilities 
My mind is renewed and I walk in the consciousness of my divine identity 

I am affirming the truth and my life is conforming to God’s word
The yea and amen of  God’s word is bearing fruit in me 
I’m harvesting divine Promises 
I am possessing my losses 
I say no to anything that doesn’t look like Jesus 
And I’m repositioning to greater new levels
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment