Wednesday 17 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I will fulfill the will of my Father here earth
The kingdom of God shall be established in my life 
Jesus is the authority over my life 

I declare that My spirit man  becomes attentive to the voice of God 
I unlock uncommon doors with Faith and obedience 
I shall not faint ,my strength is renewed to soar
My ways are ordered by the Lord and my thoughts established in Him

I declare that the yoke is off my neck and the burden off my shoulder 
I manifest in the power of the anointing  in the name of Jesus 
My hands are delivered from fruitless handwork
My works are profitable and yield good result 

I declare that grace and mercy are my companion 
Doors of mercy open unto me on their own accord
I find rest knowing that Jesus is my rock 

I will not stumbled nor fall neither will I be defeated 
My feet is made stronger in Christ Jesus 
I enter into the covenant of peace and safety , before I take a step God has gone ahead of me 

My soul is escaped as a bird out of evil snares 
I am delivered from evil traps 
I am under the covering of the blood of Jesus 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment