Tuesday 2 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Father I thank you for bringing me to yourself 
Thank you for filling me with your presence 
Thank you Lord for carrying me in the palm of your hands

I declare that the Lord is my fountain 
I drink from His well spring daily 
I will not thirst for the world for I have been filled with Christ 
My hunger for God burn continually 

I enter into the covenant of mercy in Christ Jesus 
Everywhere I go I experience mercy 
I enjoy God’s goodness and wonders by mercy 

I declare that today I walk into the right places and I attract the right people 
I attract Favour,compassion and mercy 
Mountains give way for me and valleys becomes elevated ground
My path is graced

I receive divine help and sustenance 
I will not fail in my walk with God 
I have grace to scale through and surmount every odds 

I bring myself under subjection to the will of Christ 
I will only do and say what God will have me do
I declare that my words are seasoned with grace 
Everyday of my life I walk in wondrous light in the name of Jesus 
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment