Tuesday 16 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Father I thank you for your mercy ,regeneration and renewing by the blood of Jesus 
I take  a boast in Christ Jesus for my strength is in Him
I  declare that I will not loose my good will power 
I stand firm in the truth by the help of the Holy Spirit 

In all I do , I do of the Fathers good pleasure 
I yield to the voice of the  Spirit and I refuse to be disobedient 
I walk in the light of God where there is no darkness at all

I am an expression of the image of Christ 
I stay on course and my spirit will not faint 
it doesn’t matter if it’s convenient for the devil or not I must fulfill destiny 

I declare that I am in God’s desired position for my life and destiny 
I declare that I am an outstanding light and favored of God 
I reject every spirit of back to zero point for I  am above only 

I reside in the seat of dominion 
My portion is not lost but preserved 
I withdraw my spirit man from the yoke of backwardness and failure

I declare that I am healed from my foundation 
My life is built on Christ Jesus 
I rise above opposition in Jesus name,Amen!!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment