Friday 5 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I am a favoured kind 
I am the generation of the blessed 
God has called me with his everlasting love

I declare that I jump out of evil generational limitations 
I surmount the limitation of my forefathers 
As a seed of Abraham I carry the divine mandate of blessing 

I am a seed of greatness 
I  declare that I am strong and I do exploit 
I break forth on all side  with rejoicing 
Even my enemies are at peace with me 

I break out of ancient gate and the light of glory manifest in me
My worst days becomes my winning season
I enter into divine rest and peace 

I will not be deterred from the promises of God 
I connect to divine blessings by mercy 

My eyes and ears are opened to spiritual realities
I see what he wants me to see
I hear what he wants me to hear
I have the revelation of divine instruction per time and season 
I declare that today is my day of instant miracle
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment