Wednesday 3 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I receive the breath of the Holy Spirit inside of me 
I receive the life of Christ Jesus 
I enter into the divine covenant of peace by the blood of Jesus 

Jesus the resurrected life is at work in me 
Everything within and around me recieve life 
I swim in the rivers of life and I overflow in the fountain of life 

I declare the fire of God penetrates into my spirit and takes out anything that is not of God 
I am awake in the spirit and I refuse to be subjected to the flesh
My glory awakes by the breath of the Spirit 

The Lord has drawn me out of the hand of the wicked and delivered me from the hands of the enemy 
I am in my safe abode in the arms of my loving father 
I have blessed peace 

I pursue after righteousness and Holiness 
 I walk in truth and light 
I declare that I am a  Light to the gentiles and I bear fruit of increase 
Heaven is my focus and I will not loose my Faith 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment