Saturday 20 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: REJOICE WITH OTHERS.

BIBLE FOCUS- James 1:9 KJV
[9] Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:


PRAYER: I RECEIVE  THE HEART OF LOVE FOR OTHERS. LORD I ASK FOR THE GRACE OF HUMILITY AND OPEN HEARTEDNESS. I REJOICE WITH OTHERS AND JOY FLOWS WITHIN ME . I REFUSE TO HARBOUR HATE. I AM A GIVER OF LOVE AND I SHOW KINDNESS. I HELP OTHERS BEAR THEIR BURDEN AND NOT ADD SORROW TO THEM. IN ANY PLACE AND WITH EVERY PEOPLE I SHINE JOYFUL LIGHT.  I SHALL NOT BE FOUND IN THE SEAT OF THE SCORNFUL. I ATTRACT GOOD THINGS AND THE DESIRES OF MY HEART ARE GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

WORD: Celebrate others who have made it, that’s how you attract your own kind of blessing. The fact that you aren’t there yet doesn’t mean you won’t get there, nor turning those who have been blessed now become enemies. You must learn to appreciate the growth of other people as much as you do yourself. Learn to celebrate the progress of others. You don’t get to determine who God blesses. Your attribute at any phase determines how fast you advance to the next phase 

TODAY’S TIP: THE BEST WAY TO ATTRACT YOUR OWN BLESSING IS TO CELEBRATE OTHERS WHO ALREADY DO HAVE IT, IN DOING THIS YOU ARE ATTRACTING THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR DESIRE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment