Monday 8 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ALIGNING YOURSELF WITH GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Titus 1:16 KJV
[16] They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO ALIGN MY WORKS WITH FAITH. I STEP OUT IN FAITH AND VICTORY. MY WORKS WILL NOT SPEAK OTHERWISE OF WHAT MY FAITH PROFESSES. I DECLARE THAT I WILL NOT FAIL GOD IN ALL I DO , JESUS WILL BE GLORIFIED IN ME. FATHER FORGIVE EVERY DISOBEDIENCE IN MY WAYS AND ACTIONS. I DECLARE THAT FROM TODAY MY WORKS WILL PROVE MY FAITH. BY MERCY MY HEART YIELDS IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD.I REFUSE TO BE DISOBEDIENT. I WILL NOT BE REPROBATE TO GOOD WORK. I RECEIVE GRACE TO REPRESENT CHRIST IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Knowing God is beyond what you say. Faith without work is death . You display your faith in/by what you do. You can say you believe without acting it. With the heart we believe and with the mouth we confess . Our attitude confirms our believe. There is no faith without work. Don’t speak about God with your mouth and let your actions say otherwise.

TODAY’S TIP: LET THE PROFESSION OF YOUR LOVE FOR GOD , BE IN ALIGNMENT OF YOUR REFLECTION OF HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment