Saturday 1 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  GREAT REJOICING 

BIBLE FOCUS- Isaiah 65:18-19 KJV
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. [19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.


PRAYER- I DECLARE THAT MY TIME OF REJOICING HAS COME. MY JOY WILL NOT CEASE. DAYS OF SORROW AND WEEPING ARE OVER. MY SPIRIT  MAN ENJOYS THE GOODNESS OF GOD. I AM CALLED JOY AND REJOICING. NOTHING WILL TEMPER WITH MY PEACE OF MIND . THE REASON FOR MY TEARS TURN TO JOY. THE LORD REJOICES OVER  ME FOR GOOD. I HAVE JOY IN THE HOLYGHOST. I WAS CREATED FOR A REJOICING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: This month God is saying stop worrying about the things I have taken care of. Your rejoicing shall attract your desired blessing. He says it might seem like it is over but I’m about to begin a new thing. God is wiping away the sorrow season and giving you resounding joy. He says rejoice! That is don’t worry, about the past nor the future , it has already be handled by God. You are worried about the old but God is starting a new. The Lord calls you joy. What made you sorrow in the past month is taken away and replaced with joy. Somethings might not seem right but rejoice. Rejoicing is an act of faith. It puts the devil to flight, it is a miracle activator cos the devil can’t stop such person. REJOICE 

TODAY’S TIP: WHEN YOU HEART IS FOCUSED ON GOD YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE REASONS TO REJOICE!

HAPPY NEW MONTH

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment