Monday 17 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I have the word of God written at the table of heart by the seal of the HolyGhost 
The word of God by the blood of Jesus is the sanctification of my heart 
I am anchored by the word of God that can not lie 
I am persuaded that in all things God is able 

I put the cross before me 
My faith is unshakable 
My eyes are focused on Jesus 
I am moving forward and staying ahead , I will not look back to perdition 
God’s grace abound daily in me 

I have the access by  the blood of Jesus to come the throne of grace and mercy 
I find mercy in the sight of God and men 
I’m no more in debt of altars made with hands , Christ Jesus has paid it all for me 
Therefore the blood of Jesus condemnation every strange voice from evil altar

I operate in the sufficiency of God’s grace this week 
I reject shortage of blessings and any good thing 
I attract what is mine with ease and speed 
My helpers receive the prompting of the HolyGhost to locates me for good 
Whatever good thing is sleeping in me arise to manifestation 
I have the connection and contacts needed for my new level 
My time of favour without an expiry date comes now
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment