Monday 24 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  ONLY GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Amos 5:25-26 KJV
[25] Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? [26] But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.


PRAYER; FATHER I GIVE MY LIFE AS A SACRIFICE OF WORSHIP TO GOD. YOU ALONE LORD DESERVE MY WORSHIP. I REFUSE TO SERVE STRANGE gods. I OFFER MY LIFE IN TOTAL WORSHIP. I REJECT THE SPIRIT OF IDOL WORSHIP. I LIVE FOR GOD AND GOD ALONE. I WILL NOT FAIL GOD. ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE GOD. I WILL NOT SHARE GOD’S GLORY WITH ANYONE. I REJECT IDOL WORSHIP IN MY LINEAGE AND FOUNDATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Only God deserves the sacrifice of worship. Be careful not to begin to idolize anything above God . Some people are carried away with what they see and forget that there is only one greater ,and he is God. Nothing should contend the place the of God in your life . If you want to go far in life honour God above all things, else when you don’t honour God , God will raise men that will honour him. Your honour and submission to God is your authority on earth. You can not serve God and fail

TODAY’S TIP- TAKE TIME OUT TO INTENTIONALLY GIVE GLORY TO GOD , HIM ALONE DESERVES IT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment