Thursday 13 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SACRIFICE OF THANKSGIVING 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 116:17-18 KJV
[17] I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord. [18] I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people,


PRAYER- FATHER I THANK YOU IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE TOWARDS. FATHER I GIVE YOU MY SACRIFICE OF THANKS. I WILL NOT LET MY PRAISE CEASE. I WILL ALWAYS CALL UPON YOUR NAME IN ALL THINGS. I REFUSE TO BE ASHAMED IN DOWN TIMES, I PRAISE TILL THE DAWN. I DANCE UNASHAMED TO WORSHIP THE I AM.I WEAR THE GARMENT LF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING. MY LIFE SHALL GIVE PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD: Thanksgiving is also an offering of sacrifice to God. It is not only when you bring money to church or pay tithes and offering that is a sacrifice. Your heart towards God in sincere worship is the highest sacrifice . It is possible for you to give an offering and it is not accepted but taking your time to acknowledge the supremacy of God is a great sacrifice . It is also a secret key for unlocking unusual door. Thanksgiving is a form of prayer and an act of faith. That is saying I lift you above my needs. Nothing should steal your praise, understand that in all things you must give thanks.

TODAY’S TIP- THE BEST TIME TO PRAISE IS IN THE DOWN TIMES, WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR IS WHEN YOU SHOULD GIVE THANKS THE MORE. GRATITUDE HAS THE KEY TO OPEN DOORS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment