Friday 14 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare the reign of Jesus over my life 
No negativity shall be stamped as a footprint in my life
Wherever I go I see light 
The sorrow of darkness is forever dispelled 
The right atmosphere is unveiled for my new level

I declare that my life attracts heavenly attention for a turn around 
Open letters of disgrace turns to letter of celebration 
I have the breath of peace upon my life
I receive the hands of extension for congratulations and not sorry

I declare that I am separated from anything that is separating me from God 
I say yes to Jesus everyday of my life 
I will not look back nor walk in the counsel of the ungodly 
I am lifted from the seat of shame 
I am decked with glory and robed in honour 
My life only obeys the voice of God 

I declare that I ride on my horse of glory 
Spirit of stunt growth the end of your reign has come 
I declare that I stand tall 
Today ends the triumph of the wicked over my affairs 
Righteousness and light are the enthronement in my life 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment