Sunday 16 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: AS A CHILD TO THE FATHER

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 131:1-3 KJV- Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child. Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.


PRAYER- FATHER REMOVE THE STROKES OF PRIDE FROM ME . I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU. I HOPE IN THE LORD AND IN HIS MERCY. NOT BY MY POWER NOR ABILITY BUT I COMPLETELY TRUST IN THE LORD. I SUBMIT MYSELF TO THE MIGHTY HANDS OF GOD. THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH AND SOURCE AND MY PORTION FOREVER . MY SOUL SHALL NOT KNOW PRIDE. GOD IS THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF MY FAITH. MY HEART IS COMPLETELY YIELDED TO GOD FOREVER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- To get anything from God , you must first have to come as a child. A weaning child , who  is totally dependent on God . When a child is weaning, it is dependent on His mother for nourishment. You are God’s child , as that you must trust him fully to get the best from Him.You can not be bigger than God. The Bible says God resist the proud in other words humility is a passport to recieve from God . You can’t live like you are higher than God and still asking from Him. Come as a weaned Child, totally dependent on God.

TODAY’S TIP- A HUMBLE HEART GETS TO GOD MORE THAN A BOASTFUL SPIRIT. GOD LIFTS THE HUMBLE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment