Friday 21 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am walking with God daily 
I am pushing beyond the limit 
I am stretching above foundational struggles 
The presence of God have consumed my inner man 

I declare that the glory of God is all I see and that’s what my life becomes 
The Lord has showed me His mercy and compassion even in a strange land 
My blessings are greater than my expectations 
My testimony will always be Jesus my saviour 

The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of therefore my experience is heaven on earth
Christ in me is my confidence, power and hope of glory 
I do not worry about what tomorrow brings for God has prepared a table before me  that no gate of hell can withstand 
I’m a citizen of heaven ,a royal diadem in the hands of my father 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment