Sunday 30 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have been called into light I won’t  look back 
I walk in light and manifest as light 
I’m overflowing in every good thing
I’m breaking limits of parental lineage

I am empowered by God to bring souls to Christ 
The face of God have shined on me, I am remembered by God 
It’s overturning in my favour and working for my good. 

I declare that I am separated from ungodly patterns and behaviours
I begin to align with godly pursuits
Time and seasons are working for my good
The Lord is not weary of me 
The Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one

I am bought by the blood of Jesus, He gave Himself for me, I am his own
The Spirit of God is upon me to manifest Christ in every place and to every people 
I am born of God, redeemed by the Lord and I overcome by His grace 
I am the favoured of God and the  heir of his promise
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment