Saturday 1 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAYS DECLARATION 
I declare that I am created for joy and I am called rejoicing 
No weapon of sorrow fashioned against me shall prosper 
I declare that I am detached from from spiritual accommodation of negative news 
Testimonies of good news flows ceaselessly in my life 

I declare that I have a recompense of all I have lost in the past 
My name is deleted from the register of troubles and sorrow
I will not mourn nor weep 
My joy is endless 
The joy of the Lord is my strength daily 

I declare that no negativity shall swallow my good tidings 
All that was meant evil ,now turns around for my good 
I am settled 
I will have more than I have ever worked for 
Afflictions are turned to affirmation of good news 
I declare that I am expanding in boarders and taking over territories 
I have yoke breaking blessings and ear tingling results 
Ridicule are turned to miracle

I have a glorious new season
Nothing from my past will silence my future 
I am reaping in joy what I sowed in tears 
The Lord rejoice over me with great rejoicing 
I am the joy of many generations 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

Happy new month FAM

No comments:

Post a Comment