Friday 28 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am led to helpers of destiny
I will not be led astray 
I move out of scarcity and led into overflow
No good thing shall be missing in my life 

I shall not be knocked down, I am uplifted into success 
I will not depart from God’s  way 
I move out of ridicule to multiple miracles 
I am connected to sources of wealth and heavenly supply 

I reject time wasters and destiny detractors 
I will not be caught up with people that disable me from the will of God 
I have the eyes of revelation and the heart of understanding 
I am manifesting the good thoughts that God has for me 

I see far and I have more
Nothing diminishes my light 
my eyes are open to see what God see’s in me and I pursue after what he wants for me 
I move from average to greatness 
I am who God says I am 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment