Monday 17 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my faith looks up to God 
My heart is not weak and does not faint in fear 
My purpose is established where Christ is seated 
I do not live life of my own self but in the will of the father 

I  declare that I walk prosperously 
I stand in the truth and for the truth 
My transformation season has come
I move from pit to palace 
I move from humiliation to honour 

I reject evil load upon my life weighing down my spirit
I cast all my cares on Jesus 
I run into the refuge of the Father 
I reject barrenness in life and destiny 

I declare that my enemies shall use their mouth for my promotion 
The gallows dug for me shall be their own drown
I am recognised with honour
The garment of testimony comes upon me
My words and appearance speaks favour 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment