Sunday 16 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am surrounded with the mercies of God 
I receive the grace for spiritual growth , from drink milk to breakthrough bones 
No more spiritual laziness and slumber, I am incubated with fire 
The entrance of God’s word gives me light 

I am delivered rom the windy storm and tempest 
Lying lips are put to silence in my life
I have dominion power and authority in Christ 
I walk and live in confidence that Jesus has won it all for me

I declare that death has lost its hold on me 
I live for Christ Jesus  and in Christ Jesus 
Everything within and around me lives 
I have been positioned to do exploit for this is the will of the Father concerning me 

I declare that love of Jesus has consumed my heart 
The love of Jesus is the fashion of my heart 
I have the heart that pursues after what is right and shun every evil way 

I declare that Mercy has enveloped me 
The wind of mercy and favour is blowing in my direction 
Good things are coming my way 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment