Monday 17 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WITHOUT RESENTMENT 

BIBLE FOCUS- Galatians 2:6, NIV: "As for those who were held in high esteem--whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not show favoritism--they added nothing to my message

PRAYER- FATHER MAKE ME MORE LIKE YOU EACH DAY. FATHER HELP ME TO BE HUMBLE INWARDLY AND OUTWARDLY. I PURSUE AFTER GOD IN FAITH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS OF HEART. I SUBMIT MYSELF TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AS I OUGHT TO DO. MY WAYS SHALL NOT BE FASHIONED AFTER THE WORLD. I RECEIVE GRACE , FAITH AND BOLDNESS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR AND IN LOVE. I RECEIVE THE GRACE TO TREAT OTHER WITHOUT RESENTMENT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- God doesn’t look at your physic, your status or position. God see’s everyone equally. There is no special treatment for those who are learned and lesser treatment for those who are not . You must understand that God isn’t moved by your outward appearance or physical achievement but by the truth of your heart. Moreso God can pick the least and make him the most . Spiritual race is not a competition God qualifies the ones he choose . It is not in your place to determine who is worthy or not .

TODAY’S TIP- TREAT EVERYONE WITH LOVE!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment