Tuesday 4 May 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE SACRIFICE OF WORSHIP

BIBLE FOCUS- Romans 12:1 KJV- I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.


PRAYER- FATHER I GIVE MY LIFE AWAY TO YOU TOTALLY. I MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE. I SHALL NEVER BE A PREY IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY. I REFUSED TO BE VICTIMISED BY THE ENEMY. FATHER MAKE ME AN EMBODIMENT OF GRACE. FATHER I PRESENT MYSELF TO YOU AS A LIVING SACRIFICE, USE ME FOR YOUR GLORY. FATHER LET MY LIFE SHOW FORTH YOUR PRAISE FROM DAY TO DAY. FATHER I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: Your life is a service unto God. It is important how you ought to live it. Pleasing God with your life comes first before any other thing. You must present your life unto God, you must not allow anything distract you from the one you are accountable to. The value of your life is how much of God you carry. The sacrifice God requires from you is your life’s sacrifice. A life of true service.  Presenting your body holy and to be for him. 

TODAY’S TIP: A LIFE OF SACRIFICE IS A LIFE OF WORSHIP, IT IS A LIFESTYLE THAT IS TOTALLY SURRENDERED TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment