Tuesday 4 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my heart hopes in the  mercies of God therefore I am helped 
I will not be moved for I have seen the sure mercies of God  
I resident with the Father , His arms is my rest place
In my weakness I’m stronger with Christ 
I live gloriously everyday

I declare that nothing is permitted to deflate the expansion and expectation for my blessings 
I have a greater everyday 
I am rescued from snares and delivered from storms
I refuse  every  spiritual emaciation 
I will not depart from God’s presence and His presence shall not depart from me 

I keep drawing close to God’s warm embrace 
I am loved by God
I am overwhelmed with the joy of the HolyGhost 
The joy of salvation shall not  cease in my life
I keep drawing from the well  salvation by the Spirit of God 

I declare that negativity are turned to positive outcome 
I trust in the Lord who is my rock my strength and my redeemer, therefore I shall not be put to shame 
My head is forever lifted up in glory 
My life shall be known for a testimony  all the days of my life
In Jesus name I have declared,AMEN!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment