Thursday 6 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my joy has come 
My joy is full 
My cup runs over 
I have in plenty and I lend to nations 
I breakthrough out of generational scarcity 

I am a labourer in God’s vineyard 
I harvest souls for Jesus 
My burning for God shall not water down
After all is done I will not be found wanting

My head is lifted up in glory and not subjected to shame 
Stamp of delay to my life is removed forever 
The oil of celebration visits my life for good 
I am distinguished with the oil of gladness 
Doors of rejection are permanently closed in my life 
The doors of rejoicing opens up to my life and destiny 

I declare that my foundation no longer experience death of good things 
The breath of life in Christ now manifest in me 
The aroma of favour wipes off every odour of misfortune 
I am manifesting in the fullness of grace and life in Christ Jesus 

I am manifesting new levels of greatness
Everything about my life is brought to the obedience of God 
No more emptiness in my life 
Good things and great people come to me 
I am surrounded with testimonies and good news 
My joy shall not be small, I have greater rejoicing 
In Jesus name I declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment