Saturday 8 May 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a royal diadem in the hands of my Father 
I excel in strength and honour 
I have victory on all side 
I am dependent on the HolySpirit for help
My fount will never run dry 

I daily respond to the voice of God 
I walk according to the will of the father 
Ministering angels are responding  to my request 
The angels of God are in Charge of my affairs 

The rain of blessings and God’s glory will not cease from falling upon me 
The windows of heaven are forever open unto me 
I have access to the inheritance of heirs 
I am fruitful and multiplying 
I bear good fruit rooted on the rock that can’t be blown by the wind 

I welcome all possibilities 
New doors of unlimited blessings are opened to me 
By  mercy I access the gates of nations with the key of David 
I am a voice of greatness 
I am significant ,honored and recognized for good 

I declare that nothing will be difficult for me 
I do exploit with ease  and I mount up on wings as eagles 
The Lord is riding in the heavens for my sake 
I am found with the oil of mercy,Grace and favour 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment